We fully understand businesses’ need for high calibre leaders to facilitate their growth plans, export ambitions and to act as a brand ambassador for market-leading products and services.

Gary Crawford
Managing Director
Tech International

"On various occasions we found the best person for the job and this wouldn’t have been possible without 4c’s knowledge and expertise, and their reach outside of Northern Ireland."

4c Executive Search was launched in 2013 and quickly established ourselves as the leading provider of true executive search services in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and further afield.

Neil Stewart
Chief Executive
Glen Dimplex Heating & Ventilation

"I was impressed by the capability of 4c Executive to look outside Northern Ireland and as a result feel that I was presented with a much more comprehensive pool of candidates than had we looked only locally."


  • Over the past three years, 4c Executive has been retained to fill over 140 senior level assignments, with over 50 of Northern Ireland’s leading companies.
  •  4c has over 70 years’ collective experience of senior recruitment within the Northern Ireland market, and have grown to a team of 9 within our Belfast office, and a team of external researchers and associates based in London.
  •  Of all the assignments that 4c has been retained to fill, almost three quarters (73%) of our successfully shortlisted candidates have been found through the method of Executive Search.
  •  Of our shortlisted candidates found through Executive Search, over three quarters (77%) progress to interview stage with the client.
  •  Only 25% of the workforce in the UK is actively seeking a new position, leaving up to 75% of the best available talent not knowing about an advertised vacancy. 4c have successfully identified inactive candidates with specific skillsets for specialised and senior roles, providing our clients with individuals unknown to them, who can bring fresh ideas and energy into their business.
  •  4c are industry agnostic, and as such have worked with clients ranging in size, sector and industry, from large corporations to family-owned SMEs, across the Private, Public and Third Sector.